Friday, July 06, 2007

Goldie and AJ

The dog is huge and a nuisance. She is the biggest puppy. She is just such a puppy. She gets so excited, jumps on everyone, and chews up everything she can get her mouth on. She loves AJ to death and gets excited when he runs through the house or in the yard, so she runs right into him and knocks him down. Fortunately, AJ is tough. He just gets back up and keeps playing. I've been annoyed enough at times with Goldie that I would consider getting rid of the dog, but AJ loves the dog to death and would never forgive me. AJ must think Goldie capable of taking care of him because a couple of times now, when I've wanted him to get ready to leave the house with me, he has suggested that he could just stay home with Goldie.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Amber, is that a dog or a horse? That has got to be the biggest dog I have ever seen. Cute, but big.