Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hot tub'n



If this is the first time you've read this post, then stop reading here and scroll down to the start of this series beginning with "Colorado Trip." Then you can read back up to this one. The last thing I post always ends up being at the top of the blog.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of AJ in the hot tub with grandma and grandpa. AJ LOVED the hot tub. Once he saw grandma and grandpa in it, he wanted in too and kept singing "bath" to me each time after that when he'd see it. The first day he saw them in it, AJ and I had just woken up and came upstairs in the cabin. AJ could see them in the hot tub through the glass door and wanted to go out there. I thought the tub would be too hot for him so, I hadn't planned on putting him in. I was instead going to get clothes to bundle him up in as well as going to get myself dressed. While I was getting dressed AJ goes to the glass door and starts to sign "help" to grandma and grandpa. They see him and expect that I'll be bringing him out, but I don't get ready as fast as AJ would like and he started doing the sign language equivalent of yelling for help. AJ's help sign is to pat his left fist with his right hand. When he first started signing for help, he was doing it very gently, but when he didn't get "help" right away, he started pounding his hand down hard and fast. Grandma and grandpa thought this was the funniest thing. Once I got AJ outside, we decided that the water wasn't too warm for him to get in for a bit. I put him in, and the kid didn't want to get out. The water did get pretty warm and AJ's little legs and tush were bright pink, but he didn't seem to care a bit. On another morning grandma and grandpa took him in the hot tub while I took a shower. When I was done with my shower, I got dressed and went outside with a towel thinking AJ would be ready to get out. He just saw me with a towel and turned away and tried to get to the other side of the tub were I couldn't reach him. I guess he takes after his daddy with his love of hot tub'n it.

No comments: